At The Athena Programme we will make every effort to ensure your experience with us is of the highest possible standard. This customer charter sets out:
- Our standards of service
- Our ‘Fair Service’ statement
- Details of our compliments and complaints procedure
Standards of Service
To ensure that you are provided with the best possible service whilst working with The Athena Programme, there are certain standards of service that we aim to meet:
- We will ensure our staff are polite, courteous and friendly every step of the way.
- Our services are bespoke to you, the customer. Our staff will take the time to understand your organisation and its needs and tailor our work specifically to meet your requirements.
- We pride ourselves on being experts in the field of Safeguarding. Our staff are committed to training and development in order to stay up to date with the latest changes to legislation and standards, ensuring we can provide you with the most current information possible. If at any point we are unable to answer a question, we will make every effort to source the information for you, or point you in the right direction.
- Expectations with regards to delivery times will be set out in our ‘Terms of Engagement’ prior to commencement of the project. The timescales will vary from project to project, however, the expectation remains the same – We will do everything possible to ensure we meet the agreed timescales.
- We will respond to any emails or other form of contact within 5 working days. We will notify you (in advance where possible) if a relevant staff member will be away from the office, for work or personal reasons, for any significant period of time. On these occasions you will be notified of the person who is best placed to contact in their absence.
- Where applicable, summaries of the participant’s evaluation forms and trainer / consultant evaluation form(s) will be emailed to a nominated person from your organisation, within 7 working days of completion of the service.
- We will promote equal opportunities for all sections of the community, and we will work towards combating discrimination and disadvantage.
- Your feedback is of the up most importance to us. At Athena we will continually monitor and develop our services based upon this.
- We will observe a strict duty to confidentiality at all times with regards to your affairs, not only when you are a customer, but also in the future.
- On completion of projects we often like to promote our good work, whilst highlighting the fantastic services that your organisation offer, your commitment to training and development and also your dedication to your service users. We do this through various forms of PR, our marketing literature and our website. Before going ahead with anything, we will always ensure that it is something you are happy to participate in.
Fair Service Statement
At The Athena Programme we will ensure that we are caring and uncompromising about Safeguarding.
Complaints and Compliments Procedure
Although we always strive to offer the best possible service, we realise that things don’t always go to plan. If you have a problem, or are unhappy with the service provided, please contact us within 5 working days of the incident.
In these instances all complaints should be made initially to the Managing Director – either face to face, or, over the telephone.
The Managing Director will discuss your complaint with you and if this needs taking forward, will ask you to confirm your complaint in writing. If they deem the complaint to be unjustifiable, then this will also be confirmed in writing.
The Managing Director will then decide whether they can resolve the complaint themselves, or whether they should pass the complaint on to a more appropriate staff member. You will again be notified in writing of this decision.
In the event of the complaint being passed on to another Athena representative, you will be informed of your new point of contact and the reasons for this.
At all stages it may be necessary for us to ask you to provide additional information.
You will be included as much as possible in working towards to a suitable solution. Once a mutually agreeable outcome is reached, this will be put into writing and you will be asked to acknowledge that you are happy with the end result.
At The Athena Programme we are prepared to receive any negative feedback, as we view it as an opportunity for us to develop our services further. However, it is also lovely to hear when our customers have something nice to say. If you would like to compliment any of our services then, as above, please contact our Managing Director, who will ensure that your comments are passed on to the correct person.