We enjoy working with the variety of organisations across the education arena from primary and secondary schools, to further education establishments such as colleges and universities. We are able also to reach non-school settings for such as hospitals or prisons.
We work with all staff to help your education establishment become a safer place to be for pupils, students and staff. All our training materials are education-related, using actual case studies to illustrate changes in legislation, explore roles and responsibilities and bring a sense of realism about the importance of the safeguarding agenda.
Our specialist areas in educational establishments cover:
- Section 175 Education Acts 2002 and 2006 amendments
- The role and responsibilities of the designated child protection person
- Bespoke training for supply teachers and newly-qualified teachers
- Specialist training for music teachers
- Academies, private and free schools
- Safer recruitment
- Advice and guidance of both statutory and non-statutory guidance
- Bespoke policy and procedures
- A ‘golden thread’ approach to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults
- Preparing for Ofsted inspections
- Private tutors: keeping oneself safe in your own home environment and adopting safer working practice