We are the North West market-leader in working with health services.
Our customer-base includes local NHS Trusts, GP’s Practices and medical centres. We are the main provider for The North Western and The Mersey Deanery Post Graduate (CPD) Safeguarding training for all dental practitioners. We have been providing safeguarding solutions working at a practice level with public health leads, directors of nursing, child protection designated nurses, school nurses, designated doctors, dentists, dental nurses and receptionists, mental health practitioners, nurses, modern matrons, consultants, psychologists, counsellors, substance misuses workers, breast feeding support counsellors and CAMHS teams.
Some of the most exciting work has been carried out in partnership with the NHS. We have developed a three-tier safeguarding structure for Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust including the Safeguarding Champions model and managers training. This piece of work was highly commended by the Care Quality Commission in 2010.
Our training to The North Western and The Mersey Deanery Post Graduate training schedules now provides a comprehensive package of consistent training in all levels for both Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults(adults at risk).
We are developing new working relationships with primary medical services (e.g. GP practices, out-of-hours services and some walk-in centres) in CQC registration processes, developing action plans to achieve compliance in new safeguarding standards.
We are proud of our flexible and innovative training solutions that maximised customers safeguarding knowledge whilst minimising disruption to normal working routines.
Our training is commensurate with the requirements of Local Safeguarding Boards and your professional body or bodies to provide you with that piece of mind ‘accreditation’.
Our people are committed to helping you raise standards in safeguarding, meet Care Quality Commission registration criteria and safeguarding standards and to providing an excellent service for your users.
Our specialist areas in the health sector cover:
- Organisational safeguarding action plans and strategic links with LSCB / LASB
- Safeguarding training frameworks based upon national guidance
- The role of the care co-ordinator / Effective Care Co-ordination
- The ‘relevant child’
- LSCB Serious Case Reviews and Internal Safeguarding Action Plans
- Internal serious and untoward incidents
- Standards for Better Health
- Safeguarding Children and Young People: Roles and Competencies for Health Care Staff (April 2006)
- Management safeguarding training
- Safeguarding champion models
- Promote Lead Clinicians’ guidance
- Safeguarding Standards Compliance Action Plans
- Safeguarding Audits for continued registration