As ever, our priority is to meet your safeguarding needs in a way that offers a holistic solution to the present challenges you face in housing provision. We fully appreciate many of your tenants may be deemed vulnerable as families and so in need of extra support and that this can bring many safeguarding concerns. In working with you we are able to weave safeguarding into your housing strategy and business plans.
We’ve heaps of practice in communicating effectively with employees of housing providers ranging from Customer Services Managers, Housing Officers, Quality Assurance Officers, Surveyors, Area Housing Managers, Portfolio Managers, Personnel, Repairs, Environmental Services Staff, Housing Support Staff and workers in Sheltered Schemes.
Our specialist areas within the housing sector covers:
- Bespoke policy and procedures with a golden thread approach towards safeguarding children and vulnerable adults(adults at risk)
- Linking safeguarding within the wider anti-social behaviour agenda
- Linking safeguarding with domestic abuse, MAPPA and MARAC
- Safeguarding tenants and families – victim focussed
- Multi-agency and joint working
- Deaths caused by abuse and other abuse cases involving housing – lessons to be learnt and best practice to be shared
- How housing providers can contribute to Safeguarding
- Setting safeguarding in a policy context – linked with personalisation, community empowerment and access to criminal justice for all