At the very heart of our company is being mindful of and working in accordance with Local Safeguarding Boards – be that in respect of Children or with reference to Adults.
Safeguarding Boards are statutory bodies with responsible for protecting children, young people and vulnerable adults(adults at risk) from significant, harm promoting their welfare and from exploitation – and we are always extremely pleased to have the opportunity of working in partnership. This truly reinforces our expertise, multi-agency and interdisciplinary background. As a leading independent practice, Athena takes seriously your local issues whilst offering a critical eye to challenge both at a strategic and operational level.
We have been fortunate to work with number of Safeguarding Boards – especially in the North West – to deliver bespoke multi-agency training, business plans and training plans. At Athena we are truly committed to your goals and we are always happy to support a local initiative or campaign.
Our specialist skills in working alongside Local Safeguarding Boards cover:
- Board business plans and strategic planning
- Prevention and Protection
- Facilitation of workshops and away days
- Training needs analysis
- Training frameworks, pathways, handbooks
- Multi-agency training
- Serious case reviews – a creative approach to lessons learnt
- Multi-agency training pools
- Train the trainer events
- Audits and Induction Packs
- Reflective practice, systems analysis, practitioner-led forums
- Aligning LSCBs and LSAB’s
- Something different: