We love working with residential, domiciliary and care services for working in partnership to secure compliance of Good Quality Safe Services: Protecting children and adults at risk.
It’s an area of safeguarding where we help you to stand out from the crowd and guidiance in taking positive action. We offer premium bespoke safeguarding packages for residential and care services that you are able to share publicly with your local community, safeguarding teams, commissioners & CQC / Ofsted Inspectors showing your Good Quality Safe Service.
We will only supply you with trainers or consultants who are familiar with working in residential care, and have the ability to see safeguarding issues from your perspective.
Our specialist areas in residential care covers:
- Elder persons
- Children’s residential care for Emotional Behavioural Difficulties
- Residential care for people with disabilities
- Auxiliary care providers
- Safeguarding requirements for inspections and registration
- Transparency and safer recruitment
- Safer cultural practices
- Bespoke policy and procedures
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2005
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 – Code of Practice
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards