When it comes to training falling under the heading ‘children and young people’ this is, far and away, the most popular range of courses we are ever invited to present.
We believe in making material relevant, topical, practical. No buts. No maybes.
You may well have concerns about:
- how staff will react?
- how can we introduce culture change and embed a real understanding of safeguarding and its implications?
- or, be asking yourself questions such as: ‘can I be sure course content really will fit alongside our own organisation’s development needs?’
Be assured, here at Athena we do not adopt a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
Scenarios will be carefully structured to reflect concerns directly related to your sector and towards your own organisation’s learning.
Courses in this section:
- Safeguarding Children Level 1 & 2
- Safeguarding Children Level 3
- Working Together to Safeguard Children
- E-safety and Electronic Communication
- Working Together to Safeguard Children Munro Review
- Domestic Abuse and Safeguarding Children
- The Munro Review of Child Protection
- Safeguarding Children with Disabilities
- Signs of Safety
- Sexual Exploitation
- Disclosure and Barring Service