We create and develop bespoke courses on any aspect of safeguarding. In partnership we decide the learning outcomes and we provide the training solutions to meet your needs. Our trainers are sector specific and have a vast range of expert knowledge and skills. The delivery style of all our training whether face to face or online is dynamic, energetic and entertaining. We make sure all staff and volunteers are confident and competent in responding to safeguarding concerns.
Our distinctive and personalised product will:
- Give you reassurance that every safeguarding concern is acted upon.
- Be based upon current legislation, national and local guidance as well as relevant Professional standards, your Local Safeguarding Board standards and Charity Commission guidance if applicable
- Improve and maintain high standards of practice and excellence in service provision.
- Be relevant, in-depth and immediately useful for small and large groups.
- Show understanding of the day to day safeguarding issues specific to your sector.
- Relate to the whole person and the more personally involved a person is with the training the more effective change takes place.
- Have an ethos of multi-agency working.
- Use case studies based on real life scenarios or specific stories that you want your staff to resolve.
- Provide a trainer who can offer an independent perspective, can constructively challenge, and keep the focus of the child or adult at risk– a “win-win” solution where there may be resistance to the safeguarding agenda.
- Offer a 360 degree training process to include a comprehensive feedback report following completion of every training programme.
Training Delivery Options
We aim to be flexible in our delivery style and offer a variety of ways to suit you and / or your organisation’s needs. We are able to deliver training to just one individual, small or large groups including conferences.
We can deliver training either as a:-
- Face to face creative interactive course delivered in a classroom setting led by a facilitator at a venue of your choice.
- Face to face classroom seminar Style training session led by a facilitator.
- Blended facilitator led remote-training session supported by technology.
- One to one delivery led by a facilitator either face to face or remotely supported by technology.
- Our core safeguarding courses are specifically targeted at either delivering the Safeguarding Children and Young People or Safeguarding Adults at risk agenda. In addition to our core training courses we are able to offer a ‘combined’ safeguarding training course across all levels i.e. Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and DSO Level.
- Our combination courses deliver joined up training across both the safeguarding agendas (Children and Adults at Risk) in one session and require a longer delivery time frame.