Construction & The Built Environment
As an organisation well-versed in working with building and construction companies, we design and deliver safeguarding training for your industry needs. We can help you minimise the risk to yourself and any member of staff when you win that contract, for instance, to build or extend a school or a care home where children and adults at risk are present. We can enhance your corporate social responsibility and make you legally compliant and show, like everyone else, that you care about the protection and welfare of children, young people and adults at risk.
Our specialist areas in the construction and the built environment cover:
- Risks associated with the use of e-safety, electronic communications and social media
- Code of conduct and appropriate behaviours
- Safer working practices and safer practise checklists and toolkits
- Exploring safe ways of responding to inappropriate behaviour / approaches from young people
- How to support colleagues and understand the culture of safeguarding in the built environment.