Voluntary and Third Sector
We are incredibly passionate and experienced working with charities and third sector organisations. Our work with local, national and international charities has taken us across the UK and Europe.
We understand the Charities Commission guidance and that Safeguarding “everyone who is involved or comes into contact with the charity” (including but limited to children, young people and adults at risk). We are experts in developing effective Safeguarding Governance arrangements, working with Trustees, Chief Executive Officers, management teams and well as volunteers. Understanding the unique challenges of these roles and responsibilities and embedding safer cultures is our speciality. Proud to devoted to this sector and a long established partnership approach.
Our specialist areas in the Charitable and Third Sector cover:
- Development of safeguarding workshops for Boards of Trustees
- Governance accountability and evidence structures
- Bespoke safeguarding packages
- Embedding safer cultures
- Safeguarding audit and reviews
- Understanding and experience of working with faith based organisations
- Safeguarding champion modelsinvolving cascade training for staff and/or volunteers
- Safeguarding handbooks and induction packs
- Safeguarding Trainer the trainer case cade models