The Athena Programme – Customer Charter
At The Athena Programme we will make every effort to ensure your experience with us is of the highest possible standard. This customer charter sets out:
- Our standards of service
- Our ‘Fair Service’ statement
- Details of our compliments and complaints procedure
Standards of Service
Our commitment to you
To ensure that you are provided with the best possible service whilst working with The Athena Programme, there are certain standards of service that we aim to meet:
- We will ensure our staff are polite, courteous and friendly every step of the way.
- Where required our staff will take the time to understand your organisation and its needs and tailor our work specifically to meet your requirements.
- We pride ourselves on being experts in the field of Safeguarding. Our staff are committed to training and development in order to stay up to date with the latest changes to legislation and standards, ensuring we can provide you with the most current information possible.
- We will ensure that all documents shared by you or created by us are securely stored on our Customer portal. A password to access the portal will be shared with a nominated individual from your organisation.
- Where timescales for delivery of work have been contractually agreed within our terms and conditions we will do everything possible to ensure we meet the agreed timescales. Our terms and conditions set out our obligations and responsibilities in more detail.
- We will allocate agreed work to a named Athena Associate. In the event that the associate is unable to complete agreed work, we will identify a suitably experienced alternative and will liaise with you fully regarding any changes made.
- We will respond to any emails or other form of contact within 5 working days. We will notify you (in advance where possible) if a relevant staff member will be away from the office, for work or personal reasons, for any significant period of time. On these occasions you will be notified of the person who is best placed to contact in their absence.
- We will promote equal opportunities for all sections of the community, and we will work towards combating discrimination and disadvantage.
- Your feedback is of the upmost importance to us. At Athena we will continually monitor and develop our services based upon this.
- Following training delivered by The Athena Programme you will receive a training overview report detailing all feedback and evaluation data.
- On completion of projects we often like to promote our good work, whilst highlighting the services that your organisation offer, your commitment to safeguarding and also your dedication to your service users. We do this through various forms of PR, our marketing communications and our website. We may ask you to provide us with a testimonial on completion of a project.
Your commitment to us
- For remote training or consultancy work we utilise Zoom pro, if your organisation is unable to use Zoom you will need to advise us as soon as possible and make the necessary arrangements for meetings/training etc to go ahead. We expect all those involved in any work or training sessions to have access to the equipment they need to be able to fully participate. (As explained within our Training guidelines)
- If we have requested documents from you as part of training or consultancy preparation please ensure that where possible they are made available in Microsoft Word format or equivalent to allow us to copy information appropriately and make required changes as part of the review/update process.
- Where dates and times for work have been contractually agreed these timeframes will be followed and for you to contact The Athena Programme as soon as possible in any event of unforeseen circumstances and/or request for changes.
- Our team have the right to be treated professionally and with respect at all times our Training Guidelines document will be shared with you in advance of all training sessions.
- Unless otherwise agreed, please ensure all communications are made directly to The Athena Programme staff team and not directly to the Athena Associate.
Fair Service Statement
- At The Athena Programme we will ensure that we are caring and uncompromising about Safeguarding. Complaints and Compliments Procedure Although we always strive to offer the best possible service, we realise that things don’t always go to plan. If you have a problem, or are unhappy with the service provided, please contact us within 5 working days of the incident.
- In these instances all complaints should be made initially to the Operational Manager either, over the telephone or via email.
- The Operational Manger will discuss your complaint or feedback with you and if further action is required, we may ask you to confirm your complaint in writing. In the event of the complaint or feedback being passed on to another Athena representative, you will be informed of your new point of contact and the reasons for this.
- At all stages it may be necessary for us to ask you to provide additional information.
- We will work in partnership with you to agree a solution. Once a mutually agreeable outcome is reached, we will advise you in writing and you will be asked to formally acknowledge that you are satisfied with the outcome.
- Compliments are an equally important tool that provides The Athena Programme with evidence of what works well for our customers. We value every effort made by our satisfied customers to provide us with positive feedback and will always share comments with our associate consultants accordingly. We may ask you to provide a testimonial following completion of work, which may with your expressed permission be shared via our website, LinkedIn or social media platforms.